- Full day and half day
- English, German and Khmer speaking guides
- Motorbike hire included
- ‘easy to ride’ honda scooter
- Lunch, snacks, and refreshments are provided
- Visit a handful of free peaceful temples with our No tourist guarantee
- See typical cambodian villages, rice fields & remote temples
- Angkor pass is not required
Recommended Donation for the full day tour is $60 per person. Minimum donation required is $50 pp to cover running costs. For one person only we require a donation of $65 to cover the cost of the tour.
You can pay what you like - the more you pay, the more you will be helping KKO!
We also offer an alternative Half-Day Motorbike Tour for those wishing to take a shorter route. The tour will take you south of Siem Reap where you will not only visit our school but also have a look in a local market and see various farms. At the end we will ride around Phnom Krom, a little hill near the Tonle Sap Lake.
This tour is availbe as morning or afternoon tour. Join us from 8 AM to 12 PM or from 2 PM to 6 PM on a 30km route.
The recommended donation is $40, the minimum donation required is $30. For one person only we require you to pay $45 to cover the cost of the tour.
Come and join us on an unforgettable moto tour experience!