- 40 km route in groups of 4 or less (if desired also more).
- 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with plenty of breaks.
- English, German and Khmer speaking Guides.
- See typical Cambodian villages, rice fields & remote temples.
- Mountainbike hire included.
- Visit the Bayon temple, Ta Nei, Preah Khan, Prasat Chrung, & Ta Keo.
- We have a lunch break at a typical Cambodian restaurant (app. $ 4-5).
- Angkor pass required.
Recommended Donation is $ 45 per person. Minimum donation required is $ 35 pp to cover our running costs. For one person only we require a donation of $50 to cover the cost of the tour.
You can pay whatever you like - it will be much appreciated because the more you pay, the more you will be helping KKO!
We make sure that your donation will give you a once in a lifetime experience and an amazing opportunity to see Angkor in all its beauty.
For families we offer special conditions. In case you have a baby with you we will organize a mountainbike with a baby seat without any charges.
All children under 12 just pay half of your donation. Of course we provide them with the fitting bikes and helmets.
Want to see the sunrise or the sunset at Angkor Wat? Or even both?
Now it's available with our angkor off road tour!
The sunrise tour starts at 5AM from our office and finish around 4PM. You will have Breakfast at Angkor Wat.
The sunset tour starts at 8:30AM and finish around 6:30PM. You will visit Angkot Wat and see the sunset there.
For both options the recommended Donation is $50pp, the minimum Donation is $40pp.
Come and join us on an unforgettable mountain bike experience!